The Show with Something for Everyone! This is a great family day out with a wide range of entertainment, historical and agricultural interests. Watch this space for announcements as and when
The Show with Something for Everyone!
This is a great family day out with a wide range of entertainment, historical and agricultural interests. Watch this space for announcements as and when confirmation is available.
- The Astral Circus big top
- The return of… The Sheep Show, with the Dancing Sheep
- Vale of Lune Horses and Hounds
- KRRs Dog Training and Fun Dog Show (entries in the morning, judging from 1pm)
- Leyland Tractor Pullers
- Wigan Ukulele Band
- Chainsaw Sculpture
- Traditional Punch and Judy
- Small fairground
- Donkey Rides
- Small Farm Area with Cattle, Sheep, Pigs, Poultry, Donkeys and Miniature Goats
- Lowfield Farm Alpacas
- Birds of Prey
- Hundreds of vehicles, steam engines, tractors, cars, motor bikes, trucks, buses and 4×4 with parades on both days
- Young Farmers Tug of War
- Working Machinery Ring with Threshers, Balers, Steam Saw, etc
- Plenty of Food and Trade Stands
- Large Arts and Craft Tent
- Licensed beer tent with entertainment Friday night, all day and night Saturday, and all day Sunday too!
- Auction Sale of Tractors and Machinery 3pm Sunday – ENTRIES INVITED
- Free parking
- Dog Friendly – Just remember the doggie bags!
Tickets £3 per child, £10 per adult. Family tickets £24 and concessionary rates available.
For more details about the event, feel free to call David on 07778 008715 today (9am – 5pm only)
july 2 (Saturday) - 3 (Sunday)
The Show Field,
Salwick Road, Wharles, Nr Kirkham, Preston, PR4 3SN